- IT Work Orders
Click here to submit a computer based support ticket.
- Marketing Support
We are happy to support your program because it supports our troops. We consider it our dedication to the installation mission. Together we have a first hand impact on their lives and that's what makes working here so great!
Timing and communication is everything. We will support you any way we can & we will stay in contact with you throughout the process.
To give you an idea of what is going on behind the scenes, we are generally working on an average of 10-12 projects at a time - some small & some multilayered (like 4th July). We cycle out our marketing on Stewart/Hunter every two weeks so you don't have to worry too much about distribution. The media channels we use when we receive a request are:
- Print (Flyers, Brochures, 11x17, 22x28, 24x36, 27x40 Posters)
- 4x10 Banners (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 25 Sandwich Boards
- 30 Flyer Racks
- 45 Digital Screeens / 46 Bowing Screens
- Marne Message / Rock Solid Emails
- Social Media
- MWR Website
- CLIF / Newcomers Briefings
- CPT/1SG & NCO Adcademy Briefings
- Unit Reintegrations
- Community Events (Metro Area)
- AAFES Radio
- Outdoor Message Boards (On Post)
- Off Post Billboards (Metro Area)
- Local Radio (3 vendors with approx. 15 stations)
- Local Magazines / Newspapers (State & Metro Area)
- Behavioral Targeted Digital Media
Please Note: In the event of edits once marketing is deployed, rarely is it just one change. Referencing the media above, it could be upwards of twenty five. People want the information & to enjoy your program, so lets get it right & make it count! #OneTeamOneMission
Timeline of Service
This gives you an idea of when to submit a marketing request and what you can expect. The timeline takes into account time to plan, design, approve, produce, and distribute your marketing.
- Submit 12 weeks before start date to allow for 4-5 weeks of deployed marketing.
- Submit 8 weeks before start date to allow for 4-5 weeks of deployed marketing.
Web & Social Edits
- Accepted at any time. Pending magnitude, may take 1-3 days to complete.
Service Request (simple signage)
- Accepted and supported within two weeks.
- Submitted annually (August). However, at a minimum, 25 weeks before the event.