- WAQ Instills
- Unit cohesion
- Builds teamwork
- Maintains combat readiness
The program enables Soldiers to reach a "new stage of normal" by diminishing boredom and high risk behavior, through outdoor recreation.
Every Soldier is entitled to participate in a WAQ once per year.
Free to all Units!
- Activity Ideas
- Skeet and Trap
- Mountain Bike Event
- and more!
- Registration Form
- Unit Schedule NLT 30 days out.
- Leaders must attend WAQ Phase I & II Training (within 7 days of event).
- Soldiers must complete WAQ Phase III Training (All must have it completed NLT the day before the event).
- Unit is responsible for feeding troops on sight. Unit Leaders will conduct the L-LAAD after the event.
- All soldiers attending must fill out Survey after L-LAAD.
- Water will be available at each event. Request all bring something to carry water in.
- Days available are Tuesday – Friday, During the duty day. Participants must wear proper clothing and attire for the events they will be participating.
- Cancellation Process. The POC must contact FMWR ASAP, at least 2 days prior to the event.
- Units will have a minimum of 2 combat lifesaver on sight with a bag, on the day of the event.
- This form must be filled out, returned & signed by the one of the Unit Leadership.
- Max 40 and min 20 depending on unit size.
- Events are setup by MWR Programmer Manager.
- Please email WAQ program manager to set up an appointment to get more information or to set up a Warrior Adventure Quest for your unit!
- Customer Reviews
"Great team building skills. Great morale booster."
"Awesome experience. Staff was great."
Warrior Adventure Quest (WAQ) is a Department of the Army-approved and endorsed program for all Army units. WAQ is designed to re-create the adrenaline rush of combat action through supervised, controlled, high adventure activities which are provided by FMWR Outdoor Recreation staff.