Date: Jan 31 2019, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Experience first hand what's available during our grand opening of the NEW Youth Sports & Fitness program on Fort Stewart. (Bldg. 7160)
Experience the joy of fitness in live class demonstrations designed for you and your child. See first hand our new work-out room, enjoy delicious focused smoothies, and great information focused on health & fitness. Just for fun, enjoy some friendly competition with air hockey, ping pong and foosball.
We will conduct on-site registration for any sports and upcoming classes. Those who register will receive a complimentary gift! (While supplies last.)
All free & all for our Military Families!
Launch a passion for a fit and healthy future at the Youth Open House 31 Jan from 5-7pm with MWR!
- Competitive Cheer: 1715, 1745, 1815, 1830
- Spin: 1700-1715
- Speed/Agility: 1715-1730
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): 1730-1745
- Stretching for Youth (Static vs Dynamic): 1745-1800
- PT for Kids: 1800-1815
- Yoga: 1830-1845
- Sports Safety (hydration & injury prevention): Lidia Banks, Youth Sports Specialist
- Coach & Parent Training (NAYS & PAYS): Arnika Brown, Youth Sports Assistant Director
- Helathy Habits: Abbey Wildzunas, CYS Nutritionist
But wait, there's more!
At 1730 and 1800 we will provide transportation to the Youth Center (bldg 7338) for parents and youth to see their location, what they have going on and get the informaiton they need for that program and age group.