Join us for our annual Mother's Day Brunch at Club Stewart! Bring the whole family and celebrate 'mom' for everythign she does for the whole family. Enjoy our signature southern style buffet with a create your own omelet station and more!
The day's menu shall consist of the following:
Our signature Omelet Bar and Carving Station featuring Prime Rib!
- Mini pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Scrambled Eggs
- Home Fries
- Sausage Gravy
- Pan Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoe Casserole
- Chunky Marinara Pasta
- Rice Pilaf
- Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Chef's Steamed Vegetable
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Peel & Eat Shrimp
- Boneless Chicken Parmesan
- Fresh Catch TBD
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Ham with Grilled Pineapple
Salad Bar: Greens, veggies, pasta salad, cranberry citrus relish, & dressing.
- Assorted Cookies
- Assorted buffet style pies and cakes
Please note the following:
- Kids ages 2 and under get in for free!
- Each ticket is good for one 2hr brunch.
Fort Stewart is an active military base. This event is open to the public however, please remit valid ID and proof of insurance to access the installation. Access is at the discretion of instalation security. You can apply for a Marne Community Pass, which is a 10min. process that can permit an individual access to the installation for up to one year! #ThatWasEasy