MWR Hiring Fair at HAAF
Apply, Interview, and potentially have a job offer same day!
If you are looking for a great job with a purpose, join MWR Human Resources and Program Managers at the Hunter Club. No access to Hunter Army Airfield, no problem! Use Gate 1 (Montgomery Gate) for special access to this event only.
Why joining the MWR team is a great idea!
- Start to government career, transferable
- Entry level opportunities,
- MWR career can potentially travel with you
- Working on post grants access to use the fitness centers, bowling, golf, bingo, etc.
- Short commute to work
What to expect and what to bring!
Bring your resume, social security card, government issued ID, references, high school diploma/GED certification/transcripts, etc.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- On the spot interviews and job offers will be made that day.
8am-12pm application and interviews
12pm-1pm job offers
1pm-4pm completion of pre-employment paperwork/fingerprinting, health assessment.
Dress to impress!
The following vacancies need to be filled:
- Child and Youth Program Assistant, FS (Closes 6/29)
- Child and Youth Program Assistant, HAAF (Closes 7/28)
- Food and Beverage Attendant, Marne Lanes, FS (Closes 12/19)
- Cook, Marne Lanes, FS (Closes 6/24)
- Food Service Worker, Marne Lanes FS (Closes 7/8)
- Custodial Worker, Club Stewart FS (Closes 12/19)
- Food and Beverage Attendant, Club Stewart, FS (Closes 12/19)
- Food and Beverage Attendant, Club Stewart, FS (Closes 7/14)
- Food Service Worker, Club Stewart, FS (Closes 12/19)
- Bartender, Club Stewart FS (Closes 7/14)
- Operations Assistant, Club Stewart FS (Closes 7/14)
- Laborer, Club Stewart, FS (Closes 12/19)
- Cashier, Bingo, FS (Closes 7/6)
- Laborer, Taylors Creek Golf Course, FS (Closes 9/6)
- Recreation Aid, Hunter Golf Course, HAAF (Closes 7/5)
- Recreation Assistant (Lifeguard), Johnson Fitness Center, FS (Closes 6/30)
- Cook, CYS, FS (Closes 12/29)
- Recreation Assistant, Fort Stewart Outdoor Recreation, FS (Closes 6/23)
- Custodial Worker, Hays Library, FS (Closes 7/6)
- Recreation Aid (Lifeguard), FS (Closes 8/2)
- Recreation Aid (Trainee-Lifeguard), FS (Closes 9/2)
- Recreation Aid (Trainee-Lifeguard), HAAF (Closes 9/2)
- Quality Assurance Technician, FS (Closes 6/22)
*Vacancy list subject to change
*Minimum applicant age is 16 years old
*Some positions may take longer than 24 to receive a job offer.
*Participation does not supersede individual responsibility for compliance with GO1 and CDC guidance.
Civilian Personnel Advisory Center
Closed on Federal Holidays