Taylors Creek Golf Course
- Hours & Contact Info
Hours of Operation (11 Mar - TBD)018)
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Federal Holiday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Training Holiday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Tee Times
Tee times are required on weekends and on Federal holiday mornings from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Must have a group of 3 or 4 to retain reservations.
- Active Duty Soldiers may call on Wednesday prior to the weekend for reservations.
- Retirees & Members may call on Thursday prior to the weekend for reservations.
- Civilian Guests may call on Friday prior to the weekend for reservations
- 90 Degree Rule except around Tees, Greens and all Par 3's.
- Hard spikes on golf shoes are not allowed - Soft spikes, tennis shoes or flat soled shoes are fine.
- Shorts are allowed but no cut-offs.
- Tank tops are not allowed for men. Ladies may wear a sleeveless top that was designed as a sportswear item.
- T-shirts are fine so long as they were not designed for use as an undergarment.
- No military clothing is allowed on the course but may be worn on the driving range.
- Golf Rates
- Tokens: $4 (34 balls)
- Six Months: Individual $210 | Family $300
- Driving Range e-keys are available for purchase
CAT 1 (E1-E6) $10 $12 $300 $40 CAT 2 (E7 & Up) $14 $16 $475 $65 CAT 3(DoD Civilians) $17 $19 $595 $85 CAT 4(Civilian Guests) $19 $21 $750 $95
Golf Cart Fee:
$16 for 18 holes | $10 for 9 holes
Personal Golf Carts Welcome!
Trail Fees: 18 Holes: $8 | 9 Holes: $5 | Monthly: $50
$35 for 1/2 hr Military & Retirees
$60 for 1/2hr Civilian Guest
Group Clinics: Offered for both adults & youth. See events calendar for upcoming dates!
FootGolf, an increasingly popular precision sport combining elements of soccer and golf, is at Taylors Creek and Hunter Golf Course. It is played with the holes located away from the golf putting surfaces, allowing regular golf players and FootGolf players to be on the course at the same time.
Players kick a No. 5 standard soccer ball into a 23-inch cup instead of the regulation 4 ¼-inch golf hole. Since a soccer ball doesn’t travel as far as a golf ball, holes on FootGolf course usually are shorter than those used for golf. However, as in golf, there are bunkers, water hazards, trees and other hazards to be avoided. FootGolf rules largely correspond to the rules of golf and pars are typically 5 or below. The player with the fewest shots over the nine- or 18-hole course wins.
Category Cost Military, Retires & DoD Civilians $10 for 18 Holes Civilian Guest $12 for 18 Holes Under 17yrs old $8 for 18 Holes Cart Rental $10 per person (2 people per cart) Ball Rental $3 per ball
- Hosting A Tournament
Taylors Creek Golf Course has experience hosting hundreds of golf tournaments for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. We are uniquely qualified to help your golf tournament succeed.Whether you are hosting a corporate meeting, retreat, bachelor party, product launch, or golf outing with family and friends, we will take extra care to ensure every detail is taken care of.Tournament Amenities:Our tournament amenities and tournament operations services make Taylors Creek Golf Course an ideal choice for golf events ranging from small, intimate outings for 16 guests to full-day double shotgun tournaments for 300. Our tournament amenities include the following:
To plan a golf tournament or outing, call (912) 767-2370 or complete the below contact form.Form requests links have (temporarily) been disabled at this time. Patrons should utilize phone numbers provided or stop by the facility for additional information.
- 18-hole golf course designed bythe 69th Engineer batallion after they completed their tour in Vietnam.
- Complete tournament operations, including registration set-up, personalized cart signage, pairings, scoreboard and bag handling
- Course contests and markers
- Driving Range and putting green for pre-event warm-up
- Premium-brand club rentals
- Covered and screened-in pavilion / picnic area
- On site catering
- Golf and merchandise packages
- Fully stocked golf shop
Open to the public - Memberships Available!
See below for details!
Taylors Creek is an 18 hole, par 72 course, clubhouse with a pro shop, and driving range. We provide daily, monthly or yearly fee charges. Our PGA Professional is available for instruction.
|Taylors Creek Golf Course & Hunter Golf Course are proud to be a part of the Southeastern Georgia Adaptive Golf Program. Read more about how Adaptive Golf & the Stand Up & Play Foundation are an integral part of both our courses in a recent article featured on Savannah Morning News.|