Date: Apr 21 2019, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Join us for our annual Sunday Brunch at Club Stewart! Bring the whole family for a signature southern style buffet with a create your own omelet station and more! Mr. Cottontail himself, will be making an appearance during the brunch for photos and selfies.
The day's menu shall consist of the following:
Our signature Omelet Bar and Carving Station featuring Glazed Ham and Beef Tenderloin!
- Scrambled Eggs
- Home Fries
- Sausage Gravy
- Mini Maple Pancakes & Waffles
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Catch TBD
- Seafood Trio in White Wine Sauce
- Grilled Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Roasted Chicken
- Rosemary Pork Loin
- Creamy Mac n Cheese
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Roasted Baby Bakers with Garlic & Rosemary
- Garden Rice
- Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Chef’s Choice Entrée
- Cookies & Cupcakes
- Assorted Cakes & Pies
Please note the following:
- Kids under the age of 2 get in for free!
- Every kid under the age of 12 will be able to participate in our Easter Egg Hunt!
- The Egg Hunt will be broken down by age group (0-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12).
- Each ticket is good for one 2-hr Brunch and Egg Hunt.
- Egg Hunts will occur at approximately 11:45am and 1:45pm.
Fort Stewart is an active military base. This event is open to the public however, please remit valid ID and proof of insurance to access the installation. Access is at the discretion of installation security. You can apply for a Marne Community Pass, which is a 10 min. process that can permit an individual access to the installation for up to one year! #ThatWasEasy
Two seatings to choose from: 10am-12pm & 12-2pm
Kids under the age of 2: FREE!
Advance General Tickets (ages 11+): $18.95, Kids (3-10): $9.45.
Event Day General Tickets (ages 11+): $20.95, Kids (3-10): $10.45.
- Seating will be on a first come, first serve, space available basis.
- Tel: +1 (912)767-4717
- Military DSN Tel: (312)870-4717