Abandoned Vehicle Auction 2021
It's that time of year again! The annual Abandoned Vehicle Auction is happening on November 6, 2021 at the Ft. Stewart Edre Lot! Locksmith & towing available on site.
**Event is accessible to the public through Gate 6 only**
*Gate 6 is located on HWY 144 & 119, next to Gate 5*
Registration starts at 8:00am; the auction starts at 10:00am.
Fort Stewart's public sale of abandoned vehicles, busses and equipment will be open to the public and will continue until all items are sold. All sales are final. Payment by cash or credit card only. Vehicles sold must be removed from the yard on the day of the auction unless approved by event coordinator.
DIRECTIONS TO EDRE LOT FROM GATE 1 (575 W. 18th St):
- Enter through Gate 1 (Main Gate) & head straight through the first light on Gulick Ave.
- Turn left on Veteran’s Parkway.
- Make a right on William H. Wilson Ave. Go straight through the next 2 lights.
- Take a left on West 15th St.
- Make a right on McFarland Ave.
- Take the second left & an immediate right onto W. 18th St.
- Do not pass the Marne Centralized Washing Station. Make that available right, before you get to it.
- Hang an immediate right and viola you're there!
DIRECTIONS TO EDRE LOT FROM I95:
- Take exit 90 onto HWY 144.
- Go east, towards Fort Stewart.
- Access to the event will be at Gate 6 (where HWY 144 and HWY 119 meet).
Cash & credit card only. No checks.
Check out the goods before the event.
1 Nov, 1100 - 1700
4 Nov, 1100 - 1700
5 Nov, 1100 - 1400
6 Nov, 0800 - 0900
ProgramAutomotive Skill Centers (FS/HAAF)
Libby Automotive Skill Centers
Safety Class is held 30 min after opening hours of the facility. Shop Safety Cards for facility use issued upon completion of class.