- Fees Based on Total Family Income Category
- $5 per hour, per child. Restrictions may apply.
- $20 for 4 hours or less
- $35 for 4+ hours
- Tel: +1 (912)767-4491
The School Age Center is the ideal place for 1st - 5th graders to spend their free time this summer! Weekly themed activities and field trips are sure to make a splash!
Weeks | Dates | Themes | Trips
Week 1 | 26 - 29 May | Me & My Friends
Week 2 | 1 - 5 Jun | Moovin' & Groovin' | Trampoline Park
Week 3 | 8 - 12 Jun | The Mighty Jungle | Oatland Wildlife
Week 4 | 15 - 19 Jun | Splish Splash | Summer Waves
Week 5 | 22 - 26 Jun | Inventors Workshop | Railroad Museum
Week 6 | 29 Jun - 2 Jul | Stars & Stripes | Bowling
Week 7 | 6 - 10 Jul | Rainforest Adventure | UGA Aquarium
Week 8 | 13 - 17 Jul | Under the Sea | Water Park
Week 9 | 20 - 24 Jul | Fun & Fitness | Trampoline Park
Week 10 | 27 - 31 July | Nickelodeon Days
Weekly Care: Monday through Friday
Hourly Care: Available Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Occasional Care: Available Tuesdays & Thursdays
Registration starts 13 April for already CYS-register Families.
Families that are already CYS-registered, contact Parent Central Services to sign up for camp weeks.
Households that are new to CYS and not registered yet, enrollment starts 20 April:
1. Create an account on MilitaryChildCare.com (if you don't already have one) and request camp week(s).
2. mcc.com will email you. Please respond by accepting or declining placement offer.
3. Parent Central Services will call you after you accept to finalize your childcare arrangements.