- Be 4 years old on or before 1 September 2020
- Sponsor must be a DoD cardholder (Active Duty Personnel, Reserve Component on Active Duty Status or DoD Civilian (NAF/AF) assigned to Fort Stewart/Hunter AAF
- Must turn in completed Pre-K Lottery application, available at Parent Central Services, along with:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Eligibility (I.D. card)
- Social Security card
- Proof of Residence (rental agreement or utility bill)
- Tel: FS: (912) 767-2312 | HAAF: (912) 315-5425
30 MAR 2020 UPDATE
Due to the effects of COVID-19 within our community, the Pre-K lottery/registration for placement within our Child Develpment Centers will be psostponed for a later date to be announced. Parents are encouraged to keep their prevoiously completed paperwork handy for ease of submission when new date is announced.
Fort Stewart & HAAF has a limited amount of slots for the Bright from the Start, GA-state funded Pre-K program. Your child must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2020 to be eligible for lottery registration.
Registrants must meet the following requirements: