- Students must be four years of age on or before 01 September 2021 - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Sponsor must be a DoD I.D. cardholder (Active Duty & DoD Civilian)
- The Pre-K program is free of charge and operates for 6.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
- Part-time fees will be assessed for patrons requiring wrap around care.
- 2021 CYS Pre-K Lottery Application
- Proof of Eligibility/I.D. Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residence (must be a rental agreement or utility bill)
- LES/Pay Stubs (Total Family Income)
- GA Certificate of Immunization Form 3231 due within 30 days
- Georgia Ear, Eye, Dental Screening Screening Form 3300 due within 90 days
Welcome to the Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield
Child & Youth Services Pre-K Program!
Registration for the Lottery opens March 1 and will close March 31.
Lottery Drawing will happen April 8th!
Georgia Pre-K is a State funded program that provides a language-rich environment where early learners are introduced to a more formal educational setting to enhance their school readiness skills necessary to enter Kindergarten.
Parents will need to email the following documents to sign up for the lottery drawing:
Forms/documents can be emailed to the following email address:
Fort Stewart Bldg. 403 and Bldg. 475: firstname.lastname@example.org
HAAF Bldg. 8805: email@example.com
Lottery Drawing will be held April 8. Families will be notified if their child's name was drawn in the lottery process. Children who are not selected will be placed on a waiting list.
Documents due AFTER program entry: