- Sports Office Hours
Hours of Operation-Stewart
Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
Hours of Operation-Hunter
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
- Commander's Cup Intramural Sports
SPORT REGISTRATION POST CHAMPIONSHIP 10v10 Softball June-July July Golf June-July August 6v6 Volleyball July-August September 7v7 Flag Football July-August November
- Active Duty Soldiers Only (AR 215-1)
- Teams must get Commander's approval via signed memo and submit an Alpha Roster (AAA-162) with no PII (Sample Memo)
- All players on a team must be from the same batallion and on the official roster
- Batallions may enter multiple teams (only highest finisher gets full CC points
Memo of Instruction
Check Memo of Instruction for each league play which outlines the operational procedures for the conduct of the league.
Basketball | Bowling | Soccer | Softball | Golf | Volleyball | Flag Football
Points Awarded IAW Chart
- Commander's Cup League Schedule & Standings 2019
- Customer Reviews
6/11/18, Great team try out Ten Mile race on Saturday. Good job!
We host a variety of sporting events and activities not only for our Soldiers but for all MWR patrons and even open several runs to the local community throughout the year.