Adult Sports (FS/HAAF)
- Sports Office Hours
Hours of Operation-Stewart
Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
Hours of Operation-Hunter
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
- Commander's Cup Intramural Sports - FS
SPORT REGISTRATION SEASON Basketball Dec-Jan Jan-Mar Bowling Dec-Jan Jan-Apr Soccer Feb-Mar Mar-Apr 10v10 Softball Mar-Apr Apr-Jun Golf Jun-Jul Jul-Aug 6v6 Volleyball Jul-Aug Aug-Sept 7v7 Flag Football Aug-Sept Sept-Nov
- Active Duty Soldiers Only (AR 215-1)
- Teams must get Commander's approval via signed memo and submit an Alpha Roster (AAA-162) with no PII (Sample Memo)
- All players on a team must be from the same batallion and on the official roster
- Batallions may enter multiple teams (only highest finisher gets full CC points
Memo of Instruction
Check Memo of Instruction for each league play which outlines the operational procedures for the conduct of the league.
Basketball | Bowling | Soccer | Softball | Golf | Volleyball | Flag Football
To see the latest standings & more, download the IMLeagues app from the App Store or Google Play.
Points Awarded IAW Chart
- Commander's Cup League Schedule & Standings 2019
- IMLeague Real-Time Information/Registration/Standings - FS
- Army Ten-Miler Qualifier Race 2019
- Customer Reviews
Great team try out Ten Mile race on Saturday. Good job!