- Commander's Cup Intramural Sports - FS
SPORT REGISTRATION SEASON Virtual Wellness Challenge Dec-Jan Jan-Feb Basketball Dec-Jan Jan-Mar Table Tennis Tournament Dec-Jan Jan-Mar Racquetball Tournament Jan-Feb Feb Badminton Jan-Feb Feb-Mar 7v7 Soccer Feb-Mar Mar-Apr 10v10 Pickleball Feb-Mar Mar-Apr Ultimate Frisbee Tournament May-Jun Jun Bowling May-Jun Jun-Sep Volleyball Tournament May-Jun Jun 10v10 Softball May-Jun Jun-Aug Army 10 Miler Qualifier Jun-Jul Jul Golf Jun-Jul Jul-Aug 6v6 Volleyball Jul-Aug Aug-Sep 7v7 Flag Football Aug-Sep Sep-Nov Dusk-til-Dawn Softball Tournament Aug-Oct Oct Army vs. Navy Flag Football Face-Off Team Invite Only Dec
- All Commander’s Cup leagues are Active Duty only and Battalion-Level
- Teams must get Commander's approval via signed memo and submit an Alpha Roster (AAA-162) with no PII (Sample Memo)
- All players on a team must be from the same Batallion and on the official roster
- Batallions may enter multiple teams (only highest finisher gets full CC points)
Memo of Instruction
Check Memo of Instruction for each league play which outlines the operational procedures for the conduct of the league.
To see the latest standings & more, download the IMLeagues app from the App Store or Google Play.
Points Awarded IAW Chart
- Commander's Cup League Schedule & Standings 2021
- IMLeague Real-Time Information/Registration/Standings - FS
Great team try out Ten Mile race on Saturday. Good job!