- Sports Office Hours
Hours of Operation-Stewart
Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
Hours of Operation-Hunter
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Federal Holiday Closed
- Commander's Cup Intramural Sports
- Active Duty Soldiers Only (AR 215-1)
- Teams must get Commander's approval via signed memo and submit an Alpha Roster (AAA-162) with no PII (Sample Memo)
- All players on a team must be from the same unit and on the official roster
- Units may enter multiple teams (only highest finisher gets full CC points
Memo of Instruction
Check Memo of Instruction for each league play which outlines the operational procedures for the conduct of the league.
Basketball | Bowling | Soccer | Softball | Golf | Volleyball | Flag Football
Points Awarded IAW Chart
- Commander's Cup League Schedule & Standings
- Customer Reviews
6/11/18, Great team try out Ten Mile race on Saturday. Good job!
We host a variety of sporting events and activities not only for our Soldiers but for all MWR patrons and even open several runs to the local community throughout the year.