Youth in Kindergarten through 5th grade (last completed grade) are invited to join CYS in fun and exciting themed weekly camps, field trips, and activities. Youth will enjoy field trips and activities like bowling, skating, laser tag, and visiting the botanical gardens.
***Fields trips are subject to change based on weather, COVID restrictions, and approval of risk assessments***
- Camp Fees are based on Total Family Income
- Patrons will be billed on Mondays two weeks prior to the camp week. All fees MUST be paid on the Monday prior to the camp week….NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Patrons who do not pay or cancel on the Monday prior to camp week will be dropped and must request to be added back to the waitlist on MCC.
- Patrons enrolling late (after billing has already been run) MUST pay for the camp in full at the time of enrollment
- Payments are accepted at any CYS Facility or on online at: https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/stewartcyms.html
Interested patrons will need to go to Military Child Care (MCC) to be added to the waitlist.
For more info, contact FS Parent Central Services at 912-767-2312 or HAAF Parent Central at 912-315-5425.