- A set of specific exercises, called poses, combined with specific breathing techniques and meditation principles are the building blocks of a yoga class.
- A form of step aerobics that involves stepping on an off a small platform with a hip hop flare.
- Those who want to party but put extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles! Lightweight maraca-like toning sticks enhances sense of rhythm and coordination, while toning target zones, including arms core and lower body.
- A people inspired dance and fitness program that is a mix of explosive dancing and boot camp toning.
- Join the Party! This class combines dance and fitness moves inspired by Latin music. Enjoy a variety of styles including cumbia, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, mambo, rumba, flamenco, and hip hop.
- Combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio, plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move.
Yoga | Mon & Wed 12PM-1PM | Instructor: Shelly
Xtreme Hip Hop Step Aerobics | Mon, 6PM | Instructor: Nyteria
Zumba Toning/Step | Tue, 9AM | Instructor: Christine
MIXXEDFIT (Dance & Movement) | Tue & Thurs, 6PM | Instructor: NYTERIA
ZUMBA (Dance & Movement) | Wed, 6PM | Instructor: Christine
STRONG NATION (formerly Zumba Strong) | THURS, 9AM-10AM | Instructor: Christine
$5 (Daily pass)
$40 (10 class pass) Expires after 2 month
$60 (Unlimited Monthly class pass) Expires after 1 month