- Start to government career, transferable
- Entry level opportunities
- MWR career can potentially travel with you
- Working on post grants access to use the fitness centers, bowling, golf, bingo, etc.
- Short commute to work
- Rec Aid - Marne Lanes - FS (12/31) *
- *Recreation Assistants (HAAF & FS)*
- *Lifeguards (have to be certified)*
- Tractor Operator (HAAF & FS)
- Laborer - Taylors Creek - FS (3/24)
- *Food Service Workers*
- Food & Beverage Attendants
- Custodial Worker - Fitness Centers (3/24)
- Custodial Worker - CYS - HAAF (4/6)
- Custodial Worker - Marne Lanes- FS (4/6)
- Fitness Instructor (Tominac Fitness Center)
If selected, job offer within 24 hours!
If you are looking for a great job with a purpose, join MWR Human Resources and Program Managers April 1st on Facebook for a virtual hiring fair!
Before the big day, we will host a real-time Q&A session with Human Resources to help prepare you for the Virtual Job Fair. This pre-event support session is happening on March 23 on our Facebook page!
Why joining the MWR team is a great idea!
Positions we're looking to fill:
*Minimum applicant age is 16 years old
(Position list subject to change)
Registration not needed.