Revised General Order 1 (10 Aug 21)
Child & Youth Services
The following is a list of modifications taking place within Child & Youth Services in response to HPCON level changing to Bravo.
1. Children in our Child Development Centers will be escorted to the classroom by a caregiver.
2. Masks required for all children of the age of 2.
3. Family style dinning will be modified.
4. Bottles, diapers and other items needed for infants will be brought to the program in clear Ziploc, labeled bags.
5. Blankets and sheets will be provided by the program.
6. Special blankets and pillows, etc. must remain at home.
Sports & Fitness
Sports & Fitness programs are undergoing the following changes in response to the recent change in HPCON status to Bravo:
· All indoor sports activities will be stopped.
· Volleyball league at Fort Stewart will be postponed until further notice.
· All indoor sports courts will be closed until further notice (basketball, racquetball).
· We will continue to plan and execute outdoor sports at this time.
· We are not going to reduce capacity of the gyms at this time.
· Every other piece of equipment will be marked off, as needed, to encourage physical distancing in certain rooms . This would include cardio and selectorized spaces.
· Basketball courts, racquetball courts, saunas, steam rooms, and hot tub areas will be closed.
· No change to 24/7 operations at this time.
Leisure Travel Services FS & HAAF - Virtual Only
Both Leisure Travel Service Offices on Fort Stewart & HAAF are closed on 10 Sept. Reopening to Virtual only services on 13 Sept.
As a precautionary measure, Leisure Travel on Fort Stewart & HAAF is returning to Virtual services until further notice.
Hours of operation will continue to be 1030 to 1730, Monday – Friday (closed Sat/Sun/Hol).
The staff will be on site to receive your request for service via telephone @ (912) 767-2841 or email us at: Leisure Travel Service.